Prior to joining Fleming Petenko Law, Gina served as an associate in the Financial Institutions and Insurance Groups at Debevoise & Plimpton, LLP, where she provided legal services to clients undergoing mergers, acquisitions, and reinsurance transactions. Gina received a J.D. summa cum laude from Rutgers University School of Law and served as the Associate Managing Editor of the Rutgers University Law Review. During law school, Gina also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Luis Felipe Restrepo of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, the Honorable Jerome B. Simandle of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, and the Honorable Richard S. Hoffman of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division.
In her free time, Gina enjoys baking, visiting Sea Isle City, and serving as a mentor to law students.
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Saint Joseph’s University Haub School of Business, B.S., summa cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Rutgers University School of Law, Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award Recipient
- Rutgers University Law Review, Associate Managing Editor
- The Honorable James Hunter III Moot Court Competition, Semifinalist & Best Brief Award Recipient
- Rutgers University School of Law Legal Analysis, Writing, and Research II, Best Brief Award Recipient
- International Business Honor Society Beta Gamma Sigma, Member
- Professional Business Fraternity Delta Sigma Pi, Member
- This Land was Made for You, Me, and the Government: Louisiana’s Interpretation of Eminent Domain Post-Kelo, 72 Rutgers U. L. Rev. 1107 (2020).